Your On-Call Emergency Plumber for Vancouver Plumbing & Heating Repairs
There is never a good time for a plumbing emergency – but it seems sometimes as if drains and toilets get clogged and overflow at the very worst times – in the middle of the night, when you’re expecting guests or when you’re facing a demanding deadline at work. For more than 60 years, Hillcrest Plumbing & Heating has been the emergency plumber Vancouver residents call when they need urgent plumbing repairs, done fast and done right.
24 Hour Plumbing Vancouver Relies On
You expect your pipes, drains, hot water heater and water softener to work 24 hours a day - and when they don’t, you need 24 hour plumbing. Vancouver-area homeowners and businesses, especially those in aging properties with older pipes and fixtures, rely on Hillcrest for prompt dispatch of a fully equipped, experienced and professional 24 hour plumber throughout Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. Our technician will arrive at your door in one of our distinctive bright yellow trucks, ready to quickly trace the source of your plumbing problem, offer you a quote for the work and efficiently complete the repair. Call us immediately to:
- Repair leaks
- Unclog blocked pipes and drains
- Repair or replace toilets, hot water tanks, bathtubs, showers and sinks
- Install or repair furnaces or boilers
- Fix burst water pipes
- Handle commercial plumbing emergencies
- Thaw frozen pipes
- Clean sewer and drain
- Backflow testing
- …and more
Your Emergency Plumber Is On the Way: What to Do While You’re Waiting
In the short time between your call to Hillcrest for urgent repairs and the arrival of our plumber at your door, you can take a few steps to ensure the safety of your home and property; we recommend that you:
- Turn off the water. We encourage every homeowner and business owner to know the location of shutoff valves for individual fixtures as well as the main or master shutoff valve for the property’s water supply.
- Clear the area. When speed is of the essence, clutter or furniture around a leak or around a broken fixture will only slow your emergency plumber down. If you can safely do so, make the job site accessible to your plumber.
- Keep pets and children away from the area.
- Drain the water. If you can push standing water toward a working drain, that will also help us complete your repair more quickly.
- Take Pictures. If your home insurance covers this sort of damage, take photos and document any details that you will need to support your claim.
Not Just Emergency Plumbing Repairs: Our Vancouver Technicians Can Fix Your Heating Too!
When your furnace, hot water heater or boiler breaks down in the middle of January, contact Hillcrest for emergency heating repairs as well as emergency plumbing repairs. Vancouver boasts a milder climate than most Canadian cities, but a failure in your heating system is still an emergency. Our staff is continually trained to offer expert emergency repairs on most makes of heating and plumbing fixtures, including the latest high-efficiency models. Our experience, our training and our consistently high level of customer service are all reasons to make Hillcrest your first call for prompt heating service and emergency plumbing repairs in Vancouver.
A Hillcrest emergency plumber is on standby to assist you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call now!